Get the Training You Need –
CPR + First Aid + Heartsaver
We are pleased to announce we are offering CPR, AED and First Aid classes!
- Each class is a 6-hour session
- Various times and dates are available to accommodate any schedule
- Our trainer is a certified BLS (Basic Life Support) instructor
- Attendees will receive a 2-year Heartsaver® course completion card
- The interactive nature of our classes are best experienced with a class size of three to ten students. Some classes may be rescheduled to achieve the ideal class size
233 E. Larkin St.
Midland, MI 48640
Non-Profit Organizations: $50.00 per person
For-Profit Organizations: $65.00 per person
Pay in advance via PayPal, in person or by mail. Cash, checks and credit card payments are also accepted. Payment can be made the day of class.
All Class Fees are Non-Refundable
Note: When Midland Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather, our classes will be cancelled.
Please email us for more information:
THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION STRONGLY PROMOTES KNOWLEDGE AND PROFICIENCY IN ADVANCED CARDIOVASCULAR LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) AND HAS DEVELOPED INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR THIS PURPOSE. USE OF THESE MATERIALS IN AN EDUCATIONAL COURSE DOES NOT REPRESENT COURSE SPONSORSHIP BY THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION, AND ANY FEES CHARGED FOR SUCH A COURSE DO NOT REPRESENT INCOME TO THE ASSOCIATION.