- August 14, 2018
2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Get the Training You Need –
CPR + First Aid + Heartsaver
We are pleased to announce we are offering CPR, AED and First Aid classes!
- Each class is a 6-hour session
- Various times and dates are available to accommodate any schedule
- Our trainer is a certified BLS (Basic Life Support) instructor
- Attendees will receive a 2-year Heartsaver® course completion card
- The interactive nature of our classes are best experienced with a class size of three to ten students. Some classes may be rescheduled to achieve the ideal class size
- Students in grades K-12 can take the class at a discount. At the end of the class they will receive a 2-year K-12 Heartsaver® course completion card
233 E. Larkin St.
Midland, MI 48640
Non-Profit Organizations: $50.00 per person
For-Profit Organizations: $65.00 per person
K-12 Student: $35.00 per person
Pay in advance via PayPal, in person or by mail. Cash, checks made out to Independent Community Living and credit/debit card payments are also accepted. Payment is also accepted when you arrive at class.
All Class Fees are Non-Refundable.
Please contact Crystal Acker for more information:
Meet Our Instructor -
Crystal is a certified CPR, BLS, and Safe-Sitter® instructor. She is currently pursuing a degree in Nursing from Delta College. She has worked for Independent Community Living since 2015.
THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION STRONGLY PROMOTES KNOWLEDGE AND PROFICIENCY IN ADVANCED CARDIOVASCULAR LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) AND HAS DEVELOPED INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR THIS PURPOSE. USE OF THESE MATERIALS IN AN EDUCATIONAL COURSE DOES NOT REPRESENT COURSE SPONSORSHIP BY THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION, AND ANY FEES CHARGED FOR SUCH A COURSE DO NOT REPRESENT INCOME TO THE ASSOCIATION.