- October 24, 2018
2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Get the Training You Need –
CPR + First Aid + Heartsaver
We are pleased to announce we are offering CPR, AED and First Aid classes!
- Each class is a 6-hour session
- Various times and dates are available to accommodate any schedule
- Our trainer is a certified BLS (Basic Life Support) instructor
- Attendees will receive a 2-year Heartsaver® course completion card
- The interactive nature of our classes are best experienced with a class size of three to ten students. Some classes may be rescheduled to achieve the ideal class size
233 E. Larkin St.
Midland, MI 48640
Non-Profit Organizations: $50.00 per person
For-Profit Organizations: $65.00 per person
Pay in advance via PayPal, in person or by mail. Cash, checks made out to Independent Community Living and credit/debit card payments are also accepted. Payment is also accepted when you arrive at class
All Class Fees are Non-Refundable
Large Group Pricing: For every 10 class registrants, receive 2 class registrants free!
Please contact Crystal Acker for more information:
Meet Our Instructor -
Crystal is a certified CPR, BLS, and Safe-Sitter® instructor. She is currently pursuing a degree in Nursing from Delta College. She has worked for Independent Community Living since 2015.
THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION STRONGLY PROMOTES KNOWLEDGE AND PROFICIENCY IN ADVANCED CARDIOVASCULAR LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) AND HAS DEVELOPED INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR THIS PURPOSE. USE OF THESE MATERIALS IN AN EDUCATIONAL COURSE DOES NOT REPRESENT COURSE SPONSORSHIP BY THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION, AND ANY FEES CHARGED FOR SUCH A COURSE DO NOT REPRESENT INCOME TO THE ASSOCIATION.